REFLECTOR: FW: Winglet camera

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 18:26:08 CDT 2007

Rene',

I have been thinking about the same thing.  Luckily, technology has caught
up with us.

WiFi digital cameras.  Put the camera out on the wing and control it with
your laptop.  You can even see what you're about to capture.  I don't know
if you can turn them on and off remotely and save the batteries.  Here are 3
cameras with long reviews that I haven't read yet.

Here's the link with more info.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/holiday2006/wifi.html

Darrell