REFLECTOR: oil temp problems solved

Jack Sheehan jsheehan at ncam-sats.org
Mon Apr 16 09:54:37 CDT 2007

Mack,
Yes I kind of knew that based on the SB but I would never have
thought that an almost inperceivable defect in the seat would make
any difference in temperature. But it did. I am sure for winter
operations I will have to  close off the rear cooler.
I was out in your neighborhood last week at the AEA show in Reno. My
wife and I drove down thru Virginia city to Carson City and went by
Dayton ( signs). Nice country.
Jack