REFLECTOR: Help Oral School for Deaf and Hard of Hearingreceive a grant - Su

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:24:45 CDT 2007

The issue is not whether this is or is not a noble cause. We all have our
"causes" and interests and all are important to each of us. If we all start
posting these things on our reflector, then we will lose the utility of this
forum as we will have to sift thru to find the Velocity info.  Remember,
this is a large list (hundreds?).

This has been discussed before and we have all agreed not to post extraneous
information, notices, jokes etc.

I respectfully request that these types of things be kept off the Reflector.
  If you know a "reflectorite's" e-mail and believe that they would be
interested, you can always send it directly.

Larry Epstein