REFLECTOR: SuperSwitch starter control

Chuck Harbert c.harbert at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 10:20:21 CDT 2007

 Anybody know anything about the new Lamar Technologies (
http://www.lamartech.com/ ) Master Control Switch called SuperSwitch? I saw
an ad GA News. It's all solid state and is smaller/lighter that a std AC
starter solenoid. It is also programable for max current and resets
automatically. It is for the experimental market, and is sold thru std AC
parts distributors. Don't know cost. They also make lightweight starters and
electrical parts for the big jets.

This might handle the concern Dave had about a massive short to ground.