REFLECTOR: IVO motor wires

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:21:26 CDT 2007

OK, sorry John I was having a senior moment.

Strip the end of the wire to expose a half inch of bare wire.
Separate the individual strands to form a fan approximately
1/4 inch wide at the end. Bend the wire 90 degrees at the
point where the wire meets the insulator. repeat for the
other wire.

When installing the wires between the insulator and the
aluminum rings, press the fanned ends firmly into the
plastic before installing the next aluminum ring. Works
best if you apply light heat to the wires so the grab unto
the plastic.

Works for me every time.