REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy ES 6228 adhesive

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Mon Apr 9 18:15:32 CDT 2007

Hi all,

In case anyone's interested, here's the reply I received from Aeropoxy tech
support. I have had the adhesive in my garage for 5 years.

Tony
SEFG
62% done, 78% to go
www.alejandra.net/velocity
Hi Tony,

I'm quite sure there is nothing at all wrong with your ES6228. If they've
not been subjected to freezing temperatures, with the lids on, there is very
little that can go wrong with. I would just mix each side up first, in case
there has been any settling or separation. If you want to test it, bond some
cured pieces of roughened laminate together and wait a week before you
trying to separate it.

You can buy directly from us, if fact you can buy from our online store now.
Got to  <outbind://44/www.ptm-w.com> www.ptm-w.com and then click on the
Aeropoxy icon.

Thanks for using our product and good luck with your project. Give me a call
if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,

Scot Stettler

Technical Services