REFLECTOR: Dead Aeroflash power unit

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Apr 9 11:11:27 CDT 2007

Hi Hiroo-
The strobe unit is really pretty simple- and it is usually the capacitor
that will fail on them anyway- if you can match the one that is in there, is
should work fine- fired mine up for the first time a few weeks ago, I have
the double flash aeroflash units- both worked fine- ran them for about 5
minutes though, so might need to go back in there and let them run for a
while just to make sure.....

Alex

  _____