REFLECTOR: 3rd Annual Canard Gathering, Columbia, CA

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Apr 8 00:13:01 CDT 2007

Here's a reminder about the "Canards de Mayo" event:

    3rd Annual Canard Gathering, Columbia, CA
    Posted by: "FlyingTiger" tiger at telis.net flyingtiger05
    Date: Fri Apr 6, 2007 12:24 pm ((PDT))

Hi All,

We are now just one month out for our 3rd Annual Canard Gathering at
Columbia, CA (O22).  I just looked at the food reservation list and we are
now pushing 50 people for the dinner Saturday night (May 5th) and possibly
double that for overall attendance.  Don "SilverEagle" Denhard has once
again taken the lead and reserved the local airmen's hall located in the
campground for our "Cinco de Mayo" festivities.

I know many of you are last-minute planners and will probably make the
decision to fly into Columbia a few days before, but by that time it may be
too late to reserve a dinner.  There are plenty of places to eat within
walking distance in the historic gold town of Columbia so you have other
choices should you decide to come and stay Saturday night but can't commit
at this time.

There is also plenty of room in the campground to accommodate everyone so
don't worry about finding a space to set up your tent.  Rooms at the local
motel/hotels are most likely booked solid, but don't let that discourage you
either.  Check a few days before the event at the links provided on Don's
website below since a few will cancel, leaving a room or two for you.

http://www.haltonbrat.com/

If you want to reserve a meal click on the meal options and drop Don a note
then send him a check for the appropriate amount.  Beagle has a standing
offer to pay for anyone up front and you reimburse him when you see him.

What:  3rd Annual "Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) Canard Gathering
When: Friday afternoon May 4th, Saturday May 5th & Sunday morning May 6th
Where: Columbia, California airport (O22)
Hosts: Don "SilverEagle" Denhard, David "Beagle" Orr, Tim "Tiger" LoDolce

Hope the weather gives us the usual sunny skies and we get to meet more of
you great "Canardians".

PS. If you're a member of another "canard" forum group, please feel free to
cut, paste and post to your group.