REFLECTOR: alternator field switch

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri Apr 6 22:11:18 CDT 2007

yea, pretty much, also, so you can check that you are getting output during
your run-up check and anytime during flight for that matter by looking at
the ammeter and cycling the alternator on and off...... also- some of the
older alternators can loose their field continuity for some reason (never
had it happen to me) , and cycling it off and on can restore.

  _____