REFLECTOR: Leak testing Fuel Strake

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 01:04:28 CDT 2007

Forgive me wise collective:

I know I have read several of the posts before, never paid enough attention
to the answers as it always seemed like it would be so long before I needed
the  info...

Other than refrigerant and a "sniffer" to test the "seal" on my
strakes...Does someone have a good method they can share? My thought was low air
pressure, 2 to 3 psi  and a water bottle with a little soap in it ....spray  around
the outside of the strake... see if I can blow some bubbles...Thanks  in advance
for your input,
Larry Lambert XL/RG