REFLECTOR: Fuel Probes

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Apr 3 19:02:35 CDT 2007

I've given up on the "new" Vision Microsystems ever shipping me the
engine monitor I ordered last August.

I have Vision fuel probes installed in my wings. Any body know if they
are compatible with the Dynon EMS?  Dynon said they need a 0-5 volt
output from the probes for them to work.

Scott

--

-
    As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

    William O. Douglas, Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court