REFLECTOR: Elevator Trimming

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 18:44:57 CDT 2007

Larry;

I have the offset torque tubes, and the elevator trimmed close to the
fuselage, as seen in the attached photo (sorry, best one I could find right
now). You'll need some clearance there, as I recall, the least clearance is
when the elevator is fully down.

 It is the SE, so you must have the TT for the XL.

Hope this helps,

Al