REFLECTOR: PERFECTO -- THEN MURPHY'S LAW

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 08:58:38 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/1/2007 10:39:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ALVentures at cox.net writes:

However, I am sure this has  happened before.  So my question is:  “What is
the most likely  reason?”

How is the condition of the gas strut?  When the "shock" compresses  (on a
good bounce) then rebounds the over-center could snap out of the  over-center
position if there is no, or little strut pressure.  Strut  should be checked at
each annual.  They are cheep, and "fairly easy" to  replace with the right
tool.
TEC