REFLECTOR: main gear legs

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 09:40:55 CDT 2007

Thanks Scott,

I had a feeling you'd be pretty good at landing that 210 in the NM winds,
otherwise you couldn't go anywhere:)  Since you've been in to my airport, you
know what I'm dealing with. I just want to be able to fly safely out of here (and
still have the utility of the airplane). I guess I'll have have to practice
up on landing in a crab (Im sure it just feels wrong at first).

It is interesting how different parts of the country have different flying
challenges. Wind, bumps, mountains and heat are normal for us, but then so is
100 Mile visability. I remember my intro flight at Velocity.. the guy was saying
it was pretty bumpy.... It was one of the smoothest days I'd flown in years
:)  Of course, I couldnt find the airport cause of all that moisture in the
air.

Once I get into my slow speed taxi stuff and have all the squawks worked out,
I'll be on my way to the factory for transition training.   Think they have
any 340HP, 700'/lb-thrust 173 FGE's that I can practice in?

Sure looking forward to that.

 Kurt

In a message dated 4/1/2007 8:32:25 AM Mountain Daylight Time,