REFLECTOR: Website Update - Annual and X-Rays

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Sun Apr 1 03:03:23 CDT 2007

To All:

I've just posted some updates to my website.

First:
Annual Condition Inspection 2007  -  covers installation of a
Sigma-Tek Aeon Vacuum pump.  Also some pictures of my autopilot roll
servo installation and door gas struts on which there were a few
questions earlier.

Second:
Something I hope people will enjoy ... X-Ray pictures of the door and
engine compartment!  Well, not really.  A while back, someone posted
a photoshopped "x-ray" of his EZ showing a transparent cowling.   I
thought this was cool so I tried something similar.  I've posted
short movie files featuring the doors and the engine "morphing" from
uncovered to covered.

You'll find them in the section under Maintenance/Other Projects called:
'VELO724X-Rays'  (OK, it was late and I was getting punchy!)

Enjoy!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X aka RACE 24
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/