REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite prop

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 18:32:01 CDT 2006

John,

Geez, I am sorry about this.  I didn't answer the below question (or did
I?)  You were in the bottom of this giant in-basket I am trying to
attack today.  Please forgive.  In the archives I sent some posts with
pics to Rene.  He went thru already where you are now.  I wound up
extending my cowl rear flange due to comparing it w/ an MT.  The numbers
for this are all at the shop and I am at home.

Terry