REFLECTOR: High Oil Pressure

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:24:54 CDT 2006

Hiroo.

The factory pressure regulator is set for 80 psi.  This is a spring loaded
bypass valve and the fact that it is within 3 psi is quite remarkable.  The
possibility that your indicator is off by 3 psi is also a factor.  I don't
think you would need to be concerned unless you were running between 90 an
100 psi.

Larry Coen
N136LC SE/RG Franklin/IVO