REFLECTOR: Rotary

Steven Oakley steven-oakley at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 09:24:24 CDT 2006

Hi,

Another site for real Rotary experiences is John Slade
(http://www.canardaviation.com/) he has a Cozy IV with a Rotary, his flight
testing section is really interesting and shows exactly what can be involved
with getting a Rotary working.

I am still early in the engine process, but I will either go for the Diesel
or the Superior XP400 for my SEFG when the time to decide approaches.

Steve.