REFLECTOR: Rotary

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Sep 29 07:17:46 CDT 2006

Ah, yes.  A little truth-in-advertising from Crook (which he is
obviously not). Reality is always sobering and tends to tamp down
fantastic thoughts and ideas.  Seems to me the Conversion People look at
an air plane as simply a structure to haul their dear engine around on.
The rest of us, time and mechanically challenged, look on the engine as
simply something that's necessary to push our dear plane around.
Satisfaction can be achieved for both groups, it just derives from a
different source.

Chuck Jensen
Do Not Archive

David Ullman wrote