REFLECTOR: XL canard

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 23:08:04 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am in the process of building the XL canard and the manual calls for an "Outboard Fullsize Core"
which I may be missing. Is this part of the XL kit? The construction tapes show the guy attaching
some outboard foam cores that I don't have, but he is building a 173, so I'm not sure it that applies.

The manual on page 3-7 calls for the outboard fullsize core, so what's  the scoop, am I missing
this part? I do have fiberglass wing ends that came with the kit... is there something else?

Thanks,

 Jack Prock