REFLECTOR: 24 volt electrical system

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 18:21:29 CDT 2006

Al,

I have been looking at the Odyssey PC-680 or the PC-625 batteries also, are you charging these batteries in parallel or are you using another system such as Batterylink ACR to charge your batteries from the alternator? I also assume by your statements that you are running a 12 volt system with the second battery as a backup or standby system. Where did you buy your batteries, AS or another dealer?

Andy