REFLECTOR: Where to put your AHRS

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 26 13:26:28 CDT 2006

Kent,

You have the exact same setup as I do.  What are the recent problem you are having?  Also, do you use the data capture feature of your unit?  If you do, what do you use to view the capture?  I just had the gyro re-calibrated and it appears that Watson simply replaced it with a new unit.  For my problem, I do not think the age is the problem with mine.

Hiroo