REFLECTOR: Where to put your AHRS

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Tue Sep 26 12:55:06 CDT 2006

I have my remote compass for my Sandel in the same place.  One day, my headings
were wildly off and I thought I was looking at an expensive, time-consuming
repair but then realized I had a big flashlight with D batteries in the storage
area in the tip of the strake just on the other side of the wall. I just have to
remember to avoid putting anything metal in there, just a quart of oil and a
rag. At least that was an easy fix! :-)

Rich
Velocity XL RG N724X
http://www.rgeurra.com/velocity/