REFLECTOR: Primer Works

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 25 11:52:44 CDT 2006

I love data capture!

More datapoint on my last flight.

At the top of climbout, I was doing 120Kts, DA 5203ft, 2370rpm, 23.5MAP, peak CHT at 390 (peak for the entire flight), burning 12GPH, Oil T was 217.

The DA at the time of the below capture was 5909.

The climb power I used for this flight was 2700rpm, 28.1MAP, burning 12GPH, 117Kts indicated, DA 2174, and VSI indicating 2500fpm climb.