REFLECTOR: Washington State Builders

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 04:31:35 CDT 2006

Anyone in the Seattle, Centralia, North Bend, I-5 Region of WA interested  in
a visitor, gawker, extra set of eyes, or hands of builder this week? I  just
found out I am making a trip that direction for three days and have nothing
to do during the day hours on Tuesday-Wed-Thursday, Sept 26-27-28.

That or suggestions of interesting things a fellow Velo builder-Pilot might
do to keep entertained, other than read the construction manual...Thanks in
advance for any-all input...
All the best
Larry Lambert

XL/RG
300 HP Crossflow Subaru
Almost ready to put the top down on my first strake...
Home 541-994-7027
Cell 541-364-1003