REFLECTOR: It's a start , my web site for Project Galileo

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Fri Sep 22 10:52:19 CDT 2006

Matt,

Just now got the chance to look at your web site.
I started one several years ago, got put to shame by some
of our other builders.
(who have very nice planes and web sites)
When my ISP changed I haven't bothered to put it back up.

One big hint, (after look at your web site) the kids and
the bikes are not the worry.
Your biggest problem is going to be that SUV in the
garage! Ha ha ha

As you look at that pile of parts, keep telling yourself
that "this can be done", and
"I can do this".  When you feel like your going to stop
believing it, then...
You need to hit someone else's web site, or better yet, go
look at someone else's plane.

Noel