REFLECTOR: I'm Pitot(ed) off

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Sep 21 19:34:08 CDT 2006

Jim, thanks for the idea.  I think I know the ones you're talking about,
but they are pretty long...looks a little like a sis kabob stick.  Guess
a person could carry his own steak cubes and veggies and when he got
hungry on the ramp, just flip the switch and have at it...until the
battery runs down.

Actually, I think I found one that will do the trick, but I ain't
tellin' anyone because the auction isn't up for 3 days!!

Do Not Archive
Chuck Jensen