REFLECTOR: I'm Pitot(ed) off

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Sep 21 18:47:15 CDT 2006

As Little Richard would say, "help, help, help me"--too bad you can't
hear the falsetto and waving hands!

I'm looking for a 12v heated pitot that fits on the pointy-nose of an
airplane....not a right angle type. Just a straight bayonet that mounts
in the nose. I know they make 'em because I have one that's only about 3
years old (but now inoperable for reasons I'll not go into). I checked
AS&S, Wicks and the usual suspects, but they don't seem to have what I'm
looking for--all right angle jobs. Any leads or ideas?

Chuck Jensen