REFLECTOR: Alternator

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Wed Sep 20 19:12:25 CDT 2006

Looks like a Suzuki... The bottom site shows the part number and the Application vehicles... the other
two show the cross reference numbers I used...ain't google great!

http://www.taeservice.com/master0206.pdf#search=%221-1228-01ND-1%20alternator%22

http://www.taeservice.com/pdf/suzuki.pdf#search=%22ALT-ND%20IRIF%2014684%20REPL%22

http://www.pfi-manufacturing.com/ShowDetails.cfm

Jack