REFLECTOR: MT props

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed Sep 20 16:57:44 CDT 2006

Greg,
You may want to amplify/describe the conditions present on a "typical" runway in Australia.  Based on your earlier posts, I understand that most runways are gravel or have a lot of small stones.
Those who don't know your situation may take your comments about Mt propellers and associate them to operations at their home town 4,000' smooth asphalt surface runway.
Best regards,
Scott B.