REFLECTOR: Another Velocity in the air!

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Tue Sep 19 03:20:37 CDT 2006

Thanks, that will do nicely.  I THOUGHT I had been all over you site, but I
guess not since I don't recognize that page.  Thanks.

I look forward to more updates (including the panel) and I was tickled to
see the new links added......now I will have another reason to stay up past
my bedtime checking out your new stuff......Thanks.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law