REFLECTOR: Attaching wing cores -- formerly Epoxy Pump Ratio

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 17 08:23:10 CDT 2006

Steve,

Years after I had done my wings, Alex posted that he used pour foam to bond
his cores.  I just had to smile.  I wished someone had suggested that for
me.  It would have been faster.  Not that I'm in a hurry. :)

The big advantage would be in working with the foam after.  The micro will
be much harder than the foam and it can/will make the prep work harder.  I
would seriously look into this technique if I were you.  I think it is
better.

Andy