REFLECTOR: epoxy pump ratio

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sat Sep 16 22:31:33 CDT 2006

The hardner check valve on my pump was installed
incorectly when I got it.
It was shorting the hardner...
The big problem was that I got my kit second hand...  I
spent most of the 1st year
sanding out the work that the first owner did, and
starting over.
(I didn't trust his work or the mix ratio)

Noel