REFLECTOR: Exporting pics to gallery + paint set up jigs

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:40:29 CDT 2006

Hi Andy,

I'm sorry.  I know I could do more on this forum.  Here are two pics
that I'll briefly explain below, but first can you help me?  I can get
into the gallery OK, but I cannot figure out how to export my jpg files
into it.  Can you advise?  Thanks

ON THE PICS
In the industrial complex where I am building there is a paint booth
with some leins against it, so it is not in use.  Also I am sure it is
no longer up to code either.  The pics are from with inside the booth.
If anyone wants to fly down here and use it let me know.  No promises at
this point.  Donaldson airport is just a 1/2 mile away and I think we
could find a hangar to pull wings.  There are a lot of hurdles and much
baby sitting to all this.  I am still dancing in the middle of fire, so
I know more in a couple of weeks.  I have the wings done.  The next
batch will be door, control surfaces etc and the fuselage last.  Yes, it
fits.

The wing jigs are about 2 feet tall with 1 x 2 protruding up into the
aileron hard points.  Then the winglet can sit on a 5 gal plastic
bucket.  This allows the painter to get a both sides at once.  The
carnard is screwed on to a cross brace at it normal attach points.  Note
the counter weight.  That a leg out of an old pair of my jeans and my
first sewing attempt after I got my Sear sewing machine at a garage sale
for $30.  It about 30 pounds of shot.  Works great and it very stable.
The wings are a little less so.  Be sure to mark the wing horse by wing
and which way to the tip.  They are not interchangeble.

Terry