REFLECTOR: EAA Sport Aviation Cover Girls

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Tue Sep 5 18:19:43 CDT 2006

The September Sport Aviation cover depicts the AirVenture Cup Racers
arriving at the race parking area at OSH!  I remember seeing the
photographer shooting as we were taxiing in!  That was some  long
lens he was using which explains the cool compression effect.

The VELO in the lead is Tim Rhodenbaugh's RACE 32!

Following him is Tim Trainer's LongEZ RACE 93, then another EZ I
can't quite make out.

The other Velocity XL  is Pat Shea's RACE 40!

Congratulations guys!  You made the big time!

You can see the same sequence in my photo gallery covering the 2006
AirVenture Cup Race.  The photo sequence starts toward the end of the
gallery covering the OSH mass arrival after lining up in Fond du Lac.

http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/  select 'AIRVENTURE CUP RACE' and
click the 2006 Race link

or direct to Race main page:  http://rguerra.com/avcup/

Just goes to show you: flying  in the AirVenture Cup can bring you
fame and fortune!  (Well, maybe some fame!)

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
RACE 24