REFLECTOR: Franklin Parts

Randy Monzelowsky randy at dakotacaulking.com
Tue Sep 5 09:10:49 CDT 2006

Hey Steve,

I wouldn't be so quick to change over to that Lycoming! Have you talked with
Susan at FRANKLIN ENGINE COMPANY ~ www.FranklinParts.com
<http://www.franklinparts.com/>   They are located in the central part of
Texas, USA. I've never had a problem getting parts for my 6A-350C series
220HP. All the parts are brand new and get to me in a timely manner and my
engine is one of the old Polish PZL units. Susan is factory trained i.e.
knows quite a bit herself and she has got a tremendously knowledgeable
Franklin mechanic/machinist on staff, ask for Jerry.

I'll bet either Susan or Jerry would be able to answer the starting / fire
issues many of you are currently discussing.

Randy

N97VE