REFLECTOR: N541SW First flight

Paula & John Schoorl pjschoorl at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 11:37:46 CDT 2006

All:

Craig and I are pleased (and our wives are relieved) to announce that our
XL-5FG took to the skies for the first time yesterday from Fox Field here in
Lancaster. (see attached photographic proof).  Mike Sizoo was at the
controls and flew a 1/2 hour flight up to about 9000ft and 145kts.  The
flight was uneventful with no major issues.

Thanks to all for the collective wisdom for the past 4.5 years.  We are glad
to moving on from aircraft builders to aircraft maintainers!!

We'll keep you posted on flight testing
John Schoorl
Craig Woolston
XL-5FG