REFLECTOR: insurance

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Tue Oct 31 19:22:39 CST 2006

Any body that is low time Pilot ,that is less than 500 hour TT and less
than  100 RT time.  Who are you getting insurance thru. EAA said 500 hr.
and 100 hr RT needed to get a quote. I have been flying the plane in Fix
gear.
Barry
Barry;

I have less than those hours, and a non-certified engine; and got insurance
through Pam at AUA (800-727-3823).  It is underwritten by ANPAC - American
National Property and Casualty.  Also got a quote from "Skysmith" Insurance
underwritten by AIG, but I didn't like the restrictions.

Al