REFLECTOR: Velocity 20B update

Christopher Martin christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 22:08:16 CST 2006

When you all are talking about trailing edge up or down are you referring
to it's position relative to the canard tip? Because the tip is applied to
the end of the canard without necessarily being square to the airfoil. And
therefore, not an consistent reference point. If a parallel line or
straight edge is held to the bottom of the canard and the trailing edge of
the elevator, that would be considered as the position for the edge to be
straight with the airfoil. Applying the canard tip in line with this would
then be a good reference for trailing edge up or down.

Just an observation to make sure we are all talking about the same thing.

Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net