REFLECTOR: Velocity 20B update

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 14:44:52 CST 2006

Al,

On my XL, I have the Wingco canard and your Leading
Edge Extensions (which are great - thank you). I'm not
experiencing the problem you are seeing.

I think your configuration of 'small' wings and
'longer' Wingco canard (162" not including tips) may
be fairly unique. Have you heard from anyone flying
this specific set-up?

Pat