REFLECTOR: Velocity 20B update

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 30 13:51:56 CST 2006

I had the Wingco canard that never flew.  I had to replace it with a newer factory built one and I was shocked to see how much smaller that was.  We had to do a lot of re-fitting for the smaller canard to fit right.  The plane flies fine with the smaller one as far as I can tell but I've only got the plane up to about 145KIAS.