REFLECTOR: Severely rough-running Franklin

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Oct 30 11:03:58 CST 2006

Has your 10 hrs of flying been at full power?  Over a 2 month period I
flew mine just a few hours at reduced power because I was just doing
some local sight seeing and full power speed is rough at low altitudes.
Then when I took off for a 5 hour trip, It was missing a lot so I
returned and checked the plugs.  All were fine except #1.  The gaps were
completely fouled (no gap at all), even on the EI plug.  I was surprised
at how quickly a plug can foul.
John