REFLECTOR: Severely rough-running Franklin

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 30 09:04:52 CST 2006

Thanks.

The plane was flown for 3.2 hours after I fiddled with (cleaned) the plugs and this time around, I just changed the oil, so I didn't touch the plugs.  I will check them anyhow.

My engine case has cylinder number engraved on it up top and I matched those numbers to the numbers engraved on the mag harnesses.  I will check again.

Hiroo