REFLECTOR: Fw: Champion Plugs/Timing

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 25 08:07:32 CDT 2006

Steve, my Jeff Rose which has the pick up mounted in the left mag hole, is
set at zero degrees.  There is a small hole in the face of the pick up
housing.  A 3/32 pin (like the pull pin in a small pop rivet) is inserted
 until the holes line up - when the crank is at TDC for cylinder #1.

 I believe the Jeff Rose flywheel mounted pick ups are set at zero degrees
too.

 Ronnie