REFLECTOR: Rear seat belts

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Sun Oct 22 02:25:12 CDT 2006

4 point…hmnnn…thought long and hard about this one Al.

Given the typical reclined seating position of Velocity Elites (bucket
seats) relative to the instrument panel then I figured one would need to
have Urangitang (sp?…monkey) arms to flick switches and adjust coms etc
unless one either unbuckled the 4 point harness each time (duh!) or had
inertia reel belts like the factory advises. I for one had to lean forward
all the time to access the panel appropriately

 I wonder if 4 point harness would be more practical  in the Clamshell
models….

Greg in Sydney.

Std RG Elite