REFLECTOR: OT Plane hits an apartment building in NYC

CanardAv8r_DWT-AGT_TFS- Inc showme177rg at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:38:00 CDT 2006

had to "git a dig in" on O'Reilly, eh ?  BTW, I watched the show last nite; didn't recall him saying that; browsed the transcript & didn't find that verbage......

if he's so "factually-challenged" per your opine, why waste your time watching him ?

sorry - couldn't resist......  at least I'm not spewing to the whole list tho'

Dave Taylor

Remember, friends don't let friends fly aluminum airplanes !

     \
      \  \
     8>>>>>       DW  Taylor
      /  /