REFLECTOR: OT Plane hits an apartment building in NYC

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Oct 12 09:19:54 CDT 2006

On the O'Reilly Factor, Bill O'Reilly speculated that (and I quote) "the
plane fuel tanks weren't registered with the FAA so that might have been
a problem".  Then O'Reilly admitted he didn't know anything about small
planes...one of the few factual statements to come out of him for a
while.

Chuck Jensen
Do Not Archive.