REFLECTOR: io504 engine mount brackets

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 01:50:43 CDT 2006

Matt,

Try an internet search on "aircraft salvage" as I
would think those mounts could be found at a salvage
yard. If not, try an engine rebuild shop.

That would have been me in Scottsdale on Sunday. I was
showing my XLRG to a prospective buyer. He didn't
agree to my price, which may be emotionally inflated
after 7 years and 6,000 hours of building...

When my interior, EFIS, and new auto pilot go in, then
the price really is going to be high!

Oh, and the 325NM trip from Van Nuys to Scottsdale
took less than 1:45 each way.

Pat