REFLECTOR: barn door speed brake

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:36:34 CDT 2006

Craig,
What would you guess your extention angle to be?  I could use the 6" but
I was fearful of the almost 90 angle I had when I did that, and also
coupled with the fact that my jackscrew attach point on the board was
forward of the mid point in the board.  I thought about gouging two
channels lengthwise and imbedding some of that "horsehair" stuff, but I
went w/ a 4" jackscrew instead.  I get just over 45 degrees now.   Also
we too beefed the floor as you did w/ triax.
Thanks
Terry