REFLECTOR: Canard incidence

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Mon Oct 9 11:04:58 CDT 2006

So-o-o; two sticks is about 1/8” – over the roughly 11” width of the canard
is about 0.65 degrees. Since the support points are about 4 1/2” apart
vertically; about .020” shim at each point would do it.

In discussing my canard behavior with Scott S. mid last week he thought it
might take 1 ½ - 2 degrees (that would be more like 5/16”); but he would
discuss with Danny Maher and let me know.  Haven’t heard from him yet.  I
like the .65 degree change a lot better:-).

Al